Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Latest Discoveries

So, I've been doing a lot of quick meals this past week and have discovered two delicious products that I will buy more of in the future.

1. Amy's Roasted Vegetable No Cheese Pizza

OMG! This is the BEST frozen pizza I have ever eaten in my life. I didn't "research" the box too closely, but whatever is used as the sauce/base is freaking amazing! Sweet onions, artichokes, and shitake mushrooms. Fabulous!

2. Whole Foods Pantry Vegan Meatballs

Threw these puppies into a batch of spaghetti with tomato sauce and they were to die for. My non-vegan sister tasted one when she was over that night and she even thought they were delicious. They have a really yummy bready taste that I enjoyed. I'll be making spaghetti with these meatballs for many a day to come.

3 comments:

  1. That Amy's pizza is like crack, yo. I get the Trader Joe's version (same pizza, half the price).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah the Amy's pizza is super delicious. I think the "sauce" is some sort of carmelized onion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude....I wish I had a Trader Joe's in my vicinity! I miss that store. And I can't rave enough about the Amy's pizza.

    ReplyDelete