Thursday, November 12, 2009

Vegan Burritos and Pasta with Squash

I made a couple of dinners this past week. Since I live alone currently, I usually live on leftovers until their gone or until I just can't stand to eat the same thing again. Sunday's venture was vegan burritos. I threw some taco seasonings and vegetarian refried beans in with some Morningstar Farms crumbles and added some sweet peppers and onion to the lot. I rolled that stuff up with some homemade guacamole and vegan sour cream in a big flour tortilla. Not too shabby.

Last night, my sister was over, so I threw some onions, garlic, summer squash, broccoli, pine nuts, and diced tomatoes together with a few vegan meatballs I had floating around in the freezer (okay, they weren't really floating, they were still in their original packaging), tossed in a few spices and poured it over some linguine. Pretty fantastic, if I do say so.

Dude...I need a digital camera to document my cooking genius! It's on my list, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment